Social media is often described as an ever-changing landscape, and for many that landscape is full of mines. If you’re feeling out of touch with the latest trends, need a cohesive approach across your business or or simply don’t know where to get started then a social media training session will make all the difference.
Social Media Training takes place over a half or full day, depending on your needs, and can cover everything from the basics of setting up social media accounts for your business, to the more complex topics surrounding advertising, audience targeting and social media algorithms.
I tailor each social media training session individually to your brand and needs, so the structure always differs slightly between sessions. However, there will always be some key elements including:
- General discussion to acertain your skill level and existing knowledge
- Deep dive into your business’ needs on social media, what plaforms your audience are on and how you can target them
- Look at the why’s of social media and how they relate to your business
- Overview of different platforms and how they are relevant for your business
- Training on specific topics such as scheduling, audiences, reporting, best practice etc…
- Information about recent updates/changes you need to know about
- Advice for your ongoing social media stategy
- How to integrate your social media accounts with your wider digital marketing strategy
Social media training can either be done at your offices or take place with me, however for larger groups I recommend that I come to you.
If you decide to organise social media training with me, you can expect a personalised experience which will help you to feel confident, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends. All social media training clients will receive:
- Pre-consultation communication to organise training and ascertain as much about your skill-level as possible
- Training session (either a full or half day)
- Personalised social media training document after your session to summarise the key points and provide training information for future reference
- The option to receive future newsletters and updates
- Ongiong support to answer questions related to the training for up to six months
If you’re ready to get started with a social media training session, please get in touch with me to get it in the diary. You can see pricing for my training sessions below, and feel free to get in touch for futher information or to discuss any set-up which is not covered below.
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING PRICES
GET IN TOUCH
Have an idea or a project, get in touch today & see how I can help.