Social media is often described as an ever-changing landscape, and for many that landscape is full of mines. If you’re feeling out of touch with the latest trends, need a cohesive approach across your business or or simply don’t know where to get started then a social media training session will make all the difference.
The first thing to know is that copywriting technically falls under content creation, but I want to draw the distinction between written content (such as a blog, or website copy) and more visual content such as social media graphics. It is also important at this stage to point out that I am not a graphic designer, however I can work on behalf of my clients with a number of key contacts who are experts in graphic design.
Although almost all of my services include some element of copywriting or content creation, there are certain elements which fall specifically under this category:
- Blog writing
- Website content
- Social Media posts & graphics (outside of an ongoing agreement)
- Press releases
If you decide to organise social media training with me, you can expect a personalised experience which will help you to feel confident, comfortable and up to date with the latest trends. All social media training clients will receive:
- Pre-consultation communication to organise training and ascertain as much about your skill-level as possible
- Training session (either a full or half day)
- Personalised social media training document after your session to summarise the key points and provide training information for future reference
- The option to receive future newsletters and updates
- Ongiong support to answer questions related to the training for up to six months
If you’re ready to get started with a social media training session, please get in touch with me to get it in the diary. You can see pricing for my training sessions below, and feel free to get in touch for futher information or to discuss any set-up which is not covered below.
GET IN TOUCH
Have an idea or a project, get in touch today & see how I can help.